Happy Sunday! Today is a DOUBLE-POST day, so I hope you will stop back later for my Sundays with Crissy challenge card which will be posted at 11:00 CDT.
We have a new challenge for you today at Copic Creations ~ Reflections. It’s a tough one, but actually fun once you give it a try! This really adorable image is from my old stomping grounds ~ InStyle Stamps. She’s called Dance Girl, part of their new A Day In The Life series. Isn’t she just gorgeous?! I’ve actually cut the image down a little to fit onto my card – the original stamp has some very pretty flowers drawn in the lower right corner.
The best part is that our challenge is being sponsored by my friend Suzanne Dean and her Color Me Creative Classroom ~ one lucky participant will win a FREE Copic class!! All the details can be found on the CC blog, and if you have the time, you really must stop over at the Copic Creations Challenge blog to check out the amazing creations from the awesome DT! Very inspiring!
- InStyle Stamps ~ Dance Girl
- PTI white cardstock
- Basic Grey ~ porcelain
- Smooch ~ illuminate (on dress bodice)
- Smooch ~ moonlight (ballet slippers)
- Prima flowers
- Martha Stewart ~ daisy deep fan punch
- Miscellaneous grosgrain ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: E000, 00, 11, 47, 49, 50, 51, 53, 55, 57; R000, 11, 20, 30; RV000, 00, 32, 34; W00, 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 8; T1, 3, 5