HAPPY HOUSE MOUSE MONDAY!!
Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We’ve got a new challenge this week at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog ~ Make a Splash! Anything water goes!!
This is one of my favorite HM images, from the Birthday Cake set. Have you heard the news??!! House Mouse is now producing UNMOUNTED stamps!! How cool is that? I’ll have more details on this very soon.
I hope you will join us for the SUPER easy challenge! All the details and the awesome cardz from the HMDT can be found over at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog.
- House Mouse ~ Birthday Cake
- Computer generated sentiment ~ Santa’s Sleigh from dafont.com
- Basic Grey ~ olivia
- PTI white cardstock
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Rectangles
- Distress ink – pumice stone
- Distress ink ~ victorian velvet
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: R21, 22, 32, 35; RV000, 00, 11; YG03, 23; BG000, 01; B000, 00, 01; E30, 31, 33, 34, 35; W1, 2, 3, 5; C2