Thanks for stopping in today ~ It certainly seems to be a VERY busy day in cardland! I hope you are able to stop back later for TWO more challenges!! 7 Kids College Fund AND Copic Creations!!
Our challenge this week at All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge is LACE. Adding lace to cardz is definitely a very popular trend right now. I’ve used the adorable C.C. Designs digi Swiss Pixies Gretel for my card.
My lace is actually a sticker! It’s by Jolee’s Boutique ~ embroidered 3D sticker border. Super easy!! So, be sure to pop over to the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog to take a peek at all the awesome lacey cardz from the fabulous Design Team! I know you’ll be inspired to join us for this challenge.
Thanks for visiting today!
- C.C. Designs ~ Swiss Pixies Gretel
- Computer generated sentiment ~ Crayon, Plume, Seyes from dafont.com
- October Afternoon DP
- PTI white cardstock
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Rectangles
- Jolee’s Boutique lace sticker
- Hero Arts Pearls & Gems ~ neutrals
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: BG10, 11, 13; E000, 00, 11, 50, 51, 53, 55; R20, 30; W0, 1, 3; T1, 3, 5