Phindy’s Place Friday Challenge post can be found HERE.
I seriously will use ANY excuse to color one of Christy Croll’s Tiddly Inks images!! This week’s challenge over at the Tiddly Inks challenge blog is “Goodbye Summer“. I definitely had fun with this one!
My thought process was that it seems at the end of summer many young couples have to part ways … off to college! 🙂 So, I thought this image would be a perfect “Goodbye to a summer love” card ~ colored, of course, using my all-time favorite Copic technique, monochromatic!!
Both sentiments were computer generated. (fonts are listed at the end of this post.) Here are a couple of closeup shots.
If you’re like me and were not aware of Tiddly Inks before now, you MUST take a peek at these images!! There isn’t a single one in the entire bunch that I don’t love! And, this isn’t just a “Summer Love“! hehe
Thanks for stopping in today! TGIF!!!!!
- Tiddly Inks ~ As You Wish
- Imaginesce ~ To Love & Cherish DP (appropriate!)
- PTI white cardstock
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Mega Ovals
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Hearts
- Computer generated sentiment ~ (heart) angelic war from dafont.com
- Computer generated sentiment ~ parchment
- Papertrey Ink ~ Fancy Flourishes
- Smooch ~ illuminate
- Smooch ~ moonlight
- Smooch ~ tuxedo
- Miscellaneous gray rhinestone sticker
- Pop Dots
- Copics: T0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9