Yep, I couldn’t resist another challenge at Tiddly Inks this week!! It’s definitely an easy one ~ Happy Birthday cardz or party invites. I’ve used this adorable little princess called Everyday Princess. I thought she would be perfect for a friend’s daughter who will be turning 15 soon!
I’ve paired this cutie with some of the new My Minds Eye Lost & Found paper. Believe it or not, I actually ran this VERY glittery paper through my printer! Eeeek!! I couldn’t resist. No harm done ~ although, every page I’ve printed since has an added bonus of having a little glitter on it! 🙂
Here’s a closeup photo of the sentiment … sorry the background print on the DP is upside down! I, ummmmm, like it that way! hehehe
Be sure to stop over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog to see all the awesome HB cards from the VERY talented Design Team!
Thanks for visiting today. Hope you’re having a great weekend!
- Tiddly Inks ~ Everyday Princess
- MME ~ Lost & Found Portobello Road You & Me Dearest
- PTI white cardstock
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Standard Circle
- Computer generated sentiment ~ dafont.com (angelic war & inked god)
- Stickles ~ silver
- Distress ink ~ bundled sage
- Distress ink ~ tea dye
- Making Memories ~ deco pins
- Miscellaneous rhinestones
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: E000, 00, 11, 13, 30; RV00, 32, 34; BG93, 96; G85; R20, 30; C0, 3, 5; W00, 0, 1, 3; T1, 3, 5