Happy House Mouse Monday!!
Can you believe I’ve been saying that for TWO years now??? Yep, it’s the two-year anniversary of the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog! We celebrating BIG with a TON of awesome prizes from some of our favorite past sponsors and we’re having a blog hop too! All the details can be found HERE.
Our actual challenge this week is this fun Sketch from the awesome Lorraine of the HMDT.
To commemorate our celebration, I’ve used the HM stamp called Extra! Extra! and added a few alterations to the headline!! 🙂
As part of our special celebration and blog hop ~ if you stop by each DT member’s blog, you’ll find this little cutie indicating how many pieces of cheese each member is offering as an “hors d’oeuvre” for our party!
As you can see, I have FIVE pieces of cheese!! One lucky person who finds the grand total of cheese pieces available AND joins us for this Sketch challenge will be entered to win our awesome prize package!!
Be sure to start out at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog for all the prize details and then visit each DT member’s blog to leave some love and get your total. If you’re in the midst of the hop … your next stop will be Natascha’s blog.
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stampabilities ~ Extra! Extra!
- K&Co ~ Maison Chocolate Dots & Button Dots
- PTI white cardstock
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Rectangles
- Computer generated sentiment
- Cuttlebug Daisy Quilling Kit
- Martha Stewart Lace Doily Edge punch
- Distress ink ~ antique linen
- Distress ink ~ black soot
- Miscellaneous black beads
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: E30, 31, 33, 34, 40, 50, 51, 53, 55; R20, 30; T1, 3, 5