Happy LATE House Mouse Monday!
Been having some Internet issues, so this post is VERY late! But, I do have some good news to add – my oldest daughter Jennifer, who lives in Florida – had a beautiful baby girl this morning at 5:30 AM! So, grandbaby No. 8 has joined the family!! 😀
Our challenge this week for the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge is School Time, with a gift certificate from 7 Kids College Fund as the prize!! I hope you can take a peek at the ADORABLE creations from the uber talented DT ~ They always amaze me with their creativity. AND, be sure to stop at the blog to see who the lucky BIG winner is from our 2-Year Anniversary celebration!
hehe … this image always manages to make me smile. If you look closely at the title of some of the books she’s holding, you’ll see why ~ Public Squeaking! LOL
This will be a quickie post today since grandma needs a nap! I didn’t get much sleep last night waiting for word from my daughter. We finally heard from her at about 5:30 this morning! Fortunately, everyone is doing well and we have a healthy 9 lb. 2 oz. new baby girl – who has yet to be named! It was baby No. 5 for my daughter, so I imagine she’s run out of names! LOL
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stampabilities ~ Smarty Pants
- My Minds Eye ~ Alphabet Soup Girl, Sunny Stripes & Flower Patch
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Long Rectangles
- Computer generated sentiment
- Distress ink ~ antique linen
- Miscellaneous red polk dot ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: R20, 21, 30, 32, 35, 37; YG03, 23, 93; BG11, 72; YR14, 18; E31, 33, 50, 51, 53, 55; T1, 3, 5