Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for another Snowman day. I thought this week, I’d go with some of the new non-traditional Christmas colors. This was certainly an unusual color combo for me, chosen to match the Cosmo Cricket DP ~ Mitten Weather . . . just the name seemed appropriate for these cuties! The 6×6 Mini Deck contains LOTS of purples, reds and greens!
I’ve used the snowman stamp from I Brake For Stamps called Bundled Up Snowman. As you can see, I thought it would be fun to use him several times for a card from “the whole family”! The sentiment is computer generated using a font called Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly. (Nope, I didn’t make this one up!) It’s from dafont.com and can be found here.
If you’re up for a little shopping, I Brake For Stamps is having a 15% off all half sheets of rubber sale through the 31st of October. Here’s the link
Don’t forget, be sure to use Coupon Code SAVE10MARY
for an ADDITIONAL 10% OFF!!
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your week is off to a great start!
- I Brake For Stamps ~ Bundled Up Snowman
- Cosmo Cricket ~ Mitten Weather
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Memento ~ tuxedo black
- Distress Ink ~ antique linen
- Stickles ~ Icicle
- Martha Stewart ~ Aspen Snowflakes edge & corner punches
- Martha Stewart ~ Alpine Snowflake punch
- Miscellaneous red organza ribbon
- Miscellaneous iridescent pom poms
- Pop Dots
- Copics: R20, 30, 35, 46; E50, 51, 53; RV25, 29; G28, 29; YG45; BV31; N1; W1; T3, 5