Happy Monday! Hope you don’t have a sugar hangover today! I won’t even go on and on about how amazing it is that it’s NOVEMBER already!! Eeeek!
So how do you like my little fairy tree house … perfect of these mini Tilda fairies from the Magnolia Fairy Tale Collection! They are only ONE inch tall!
Our challenge this week at Copic Creations is to use your favorite combination of the MANY earth tone Brown Copic colors and/or to Make a Scene! The Make a Scene part is to promote our awesome sponsor ~ Make “It” Crafty! If you love coloring with your Copics, you’ll LOVE the awesome digital images from this store, perfect for creating a scene with your favorite character stamps!
This image is called Fairy Tree House and it was a blast to color! Suzanne Dean from the team said it was just like coloring in a coloring book, and I totally agree! Lots of amazing details on these images. And, Zoe, the owner and creator of Make It Crafty has several very helpful video tutorials – one in particular goes into great detail on how to use multiple digital images using MS Word.
Thank you! Hope you have a great week.
- Make It Crafty ~ Fairy Tree House
- Magnolia ~ Mini fairy Tilda
- DCWV ~ Once Upon a Time DP
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Distress Inks ~ aged mahogany, walnut stain, vintage photo, tea dye, tumbled glass
- Spellbinders Mega Nestabilities Labels Six
- Smooch ~ illuminate
- Stickles ~ diamond
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: E000, 00, 08, 11, 13, 15, 19, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 39, 41, 42, 43, 93, 95, 97, 99; R08, 20, 30, 85; Y17, 35; YR31; BG000, 99; BV23; YG01, 41, 91; T1, 3, 5