Each image has been embossed with black EP, I then VERY carefully added a bit of color with Copics and finally, lots of Star dust Stickles. I’ve used various pieces of the new Basic Grey Jovial paper for each card and vellum for the Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Circles. Here are some closeups to see all the sparkle.
These were super fun and easy for anyone looking for some last minute Christmas card mass production ideas! If you are interested in this set or ANY stamps from I Brake For Stamps, be sure to used Coupon Code SAVE10MARY for a 10% discount off your entire purchase!
Since this is my last post as a DT member for I Brake For Stamps, I wanted to send a special Thank You to Della, the owner of IBFS ~ it’s been a true pleasure to work with her over the past year, she’s a very generous and and caring person, who I’m glad to call my friend!
- I Brake For Stamps ~ Snowball Set of 4
- PTI ~ 2008 Holiday Tag Collection sentiments
- Basic Grey ~ jovial DP
- Miscellaneous vellum paper
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Versamark Dazzle frost embossing ink
- Ranger super fine detail EP black
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Circles
- Stickles ~ star dust
- Stickles ~ antique linen
- Miscellaneous gingham checked ribbon
- Copics: R20, 24, 27; E25, 27, 33, 50, 51, 53; BG96, 99; BV23; T1, 3, 5