Happy weekend everyone. Hope you’re having a great one!!
Tilda & Edwin are so happy about it ~ they’re dancing!! 🙂
The Make it Colourful challenge blog will be featuring ideas using all different types of coloring mediums ~ markers, watercolour, pencil ~ with a new challenge every Saturday.
For those of you who know me, you know I LOVE to color! It’s truly my saving grace during life’s ups and downs. When Zoe asked if I would be interested in being on the DT, I was SO very flattered and excited … but a little hesitant due to my constant lack of time – which I know so many of you can relate to! Soooooo, we’ve settled on my being a Guest Designer for this fun new challenge!
The challenge this week is to use WARM or COLD colors. I’ve combined one of Zoe’s newest digi images ~Tree of Love with the new Tilda & Edwin Dancing stamp from Magnolia (still in stock at 7 Kids!). So many of the Make It Crafty images work really well with these popular character stamps.
Yep, I had fun again! I decided to do an easel card and have Tilda & Edwin dancing on the bottom section of the card. I used a small piece of Grafix clear film (acetate) folded in half to attach them.
It seemed to me that the leaves on the Tree of Love image from Make It Crafty looked like hearts. So I colored them to match my DP and added the “carved” initials T & E to the tree!
And finally, here’s a closeup view of the chipboard sentiment sticker from We R Memory Keepers.
I hope you can pop over to the new Make It Colourful challenge blog. You won’t be disappointed! The DT has come up with some amazing WARM and COLD projects for your inspiration!
Thanks for visiting – hope you’re having a great weekend!
- Make It Crafty ~ Tree of Love
- Magnolia ~ Tilda & Edwin Dancing
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Grafix clear film (acetate for ink jet printers)
- We R Memory Keepers ~ be my valentine DP
- We R Memory Keepers ~ be my valentine layered chipboard self-adhesive tag
- Distress ink ~ tumbled glass & broken china
- Miscellaneous brad heart
- INKSSENTIALS OPAQUE WHITE PEN from Ranger
- Pop dots
- Copics: R00, 12, 20, 21, 22, 29, 30, 32, 35, 39, 46; RV32, 34; YG01, 21, 91, 93, 95, 97; YR23, 24, 31; Y26, 28; BG11, 34; E000, 00, 11, 21, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 37, 39, 47, 50, 51; T3, 5; W00, 0, 1, 3