Happy Wednesday! Yep, time for a new challenge at All That Scraps. Due to all the snow predictions across the country these past few days, we’re featuring SNOWMEN today!
I’ve used one of the snowmen from the Magnolia So Snowy collection ~ Frosty with Snowflake and the Snowy Circle.
It’s hard to tell from these photos, but there is a TON of glitter on this card … and my desk, and my clothes, and everywhere! I’ve definitely learned the benefit of using good ol’ Stickles!
Be sure to take a peek at all the adorable SNOWMEN at the All That Scraps Challenge blog! They’re sooo cute!
Thanks for visiting today – hope you’re having a good week!
- Magnolia ~ Frosty with Snowflake
- Magnolia ~ Snowy Circle
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Memory Box ~ dewfrost DP
- Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Grand Squares
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Memento ~ black
- Distress ink ~ pumice stone
- Colorbox ~ celadon
- Art glitter ~ spring mint
- MS permanent glue
- Kaiser pearls ~ bliss
- MS snowflake border punch
- Smooch ~ moonlight
- INKSSENTIALS OPAQUE WHITE PEN from Ranger
- Pop dots
- Copics: BG10, 11, 93, 96, 99; G000; RV000, 00, 10; T0, 1, 3, 5