Happy House Mouse Monday … evening!
Phew! Sorry this is so late today. It was a crazy weekend and I wasn’t able to get this card finished until just today.
Our challenge this week at the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge blog is EMBOSSING … any kind of embossing – Easy Peasy!
This challenge has been brought to us by my friend, the SUPER talented and very dear Heather of the HMDT.
Since I was already behind, I went with some pre-embossed cardstock I had picked up at a local scrapbook store, which really saved some time. I like that!
What a perfect place for a little nap! This really is one of my favorite HM stamps ~ Sleeping Under Flowers. He sure looks comfy – I’d love to be in his place right now!
Be sure to take a peek at the House Mouse challenge blog to see all the gorgeous embossed cuties from the HMDT … you’ll definitely be inspired to join us.
Thanks for your visit today! Hope you’re keeping dry and warm – we’ve received quite a bit of snow today and it’s still coming down … blech! 🙂
- House Mouse ~ Sleeping Under Flowers
- PTI cardstock
- GCD Studios ~ Ella Blue DP
- Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Labels 1 Grand
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Memento ~ black
- Distress ink ~ tumbled glass & broken china
- Miscellaneous metallic dots
- Pop dots
- Copics: RV91, 93, 95, 99; R30; E30, 31, 33, 35, 97, 99; G82, 85, 94, 99; T1, 3, 5