Time for a new challenge over at the All That Scraps challenge blog! This week we’re featuring one of my least favorite topics ~ LET IT SNOW. I’m so ready for winter to be over, so I was really dragging my butt on doing this card … until I found this fun, BRIGHT snowflake paper in my stash! And, of course, coloring this cutie from C.C. Designs called Teddy Emma, was LOTS of fun!
I hope you have a chance to pop over to the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog to see all the SNOWY creations from the DT!
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!
- C.C. Designs ~ Sugarplums Teddy Emma
- PTI cardstock
- Crate Paper ~ Snowy Day collection Melt & Flakes DP
- Crate Paper ~ Snowy Day phrases & chipboard
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Rectangles
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Scalloped Rectangles
- Colorbox ~ orchid pastel ink
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Copics: V00, 01, 06; RV00, 02, 25, 29; R00, 12, 20, 30, 39; YR20, 21, 23, 24; Y26; E000, 00, 01, 11, 13; T1, 3, 5