Happy House Mouse Monday!
I hope you all had a great weekend. The one good thing about Monday is it’s time for a new challenge at the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge blog! This week our challenge is brought to us by my friend, the awesome Lori of the HMDT ~ HEARTS – Use a least one heart on your card.
Awwwww … I could sooo relate to this stamp! I tend to hug my grandkids so tight that they are usually a little stunned afterwards! LOL So, this adorable Happy Hopper image, appropriately named Love Bunny seemed like a perfect Valentine’s Day card for one of my grandkids.
I hope you have time to pop over to the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge blog to see all the HEART project from the DT ~ I know you’ll be inspired to join us!
- Stampabilities ~ Love Bunny
- PTI cardstock
- Little Yellow Bicycle ~ Love Letters DP
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Standard Circles
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Eyelet Circles
- Lifestyle Crafts ~ I ♥ U cutting die
- Memento ~ tuxedo black
- Adirondak ~ cranberry
- Judikins Diamond Glaze
- Hero Arts ~ heart accent pearls (colored w/Copics)
- Making Memories Heart pin
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Copics: RV10, 11, 19, 34; R20, 30; E50, 51, 53, 55; N1, 3, 5; W00, 1, 3; T0, 1, 3, 5