Happy May Day! Hopefully, this means the weather will START to be a little warmer!! 🙂
We’ve got a new challenge today at the Copic Creations blog ~ coloring SKY/CLOUDS with your Copic markers. You’ll find lots of great tutorials to help . . . AND, our sponsor is Lili of the Valley ~ home to some of THE cutest images around.
This little cutie from Lili of the Valley is called Lazy Afternoon. I thought he might work well as a Father’s Day card … a little early!
Here’s a quick closeup of the computer generated sentiment:
I hope you can hop over to the Copic Creations blog to take a peek at the ADORABLE cards from the DT … all made with images from LOTV.
Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you’re having a great weekend.
- Lili of the Valley ~ Lazy Afternoon
- PTI – stampers select cardstock
- Memory Box ~ Poppyfinch & Basic Grey ~ Marjolaine DP
- Computer generated sentiment
- My Minds Eye ~ brad
- Pop Dots
- Copics Used:
- Sky/Clouds – BG000, 01, 70; C0, 1
- Hair – E50, 53, 55
- Skin – E000, 00, 11, 13; R20, 30
- Shorts – BG70, 72, 75
- Shirt – YG01; BG72
- Socks – E50; T1, 3
- Shoes – E31, 33, 35, 37
- Tree – E71, 74, 77, 79
- Grass – YG11, 63, 91, 93
- Newspaper – E81; T1, 3, 5
- Outlining – T1, 3, 5