I’ve really been missing coloring Tilda ~ It’s been way too long! Sooooo, when I found this strawberry DP the other day, I thought it would be a perfect match for this cutie. This is Sweet Tilda from the Raising the Ceiling collection, along with Fruit Label from the A Little Yummy for Your Tummy collection.
As you can see, I went a little DOTTY crazy trying to match Tilda’s apron to the strawberries! I’ve used some Liquid Pearls in White Opal for all the dots. The sentiment is from an older PTI set called Green Thumb and it seemed to be made for the Fruit Label . . .
Hope you’re having a good week! Thanks for visiting.
- Magnolia ~ Sweet Tilda
- Magnolia ~ Fruit Label
- PTI ~ Green Thumb sentiment
- PTI – stampers select cardstock
- Jilibean Soup ~ Chilled Strawberry Soup/Frozen Strawberries DP
- Spellbinders Mega Nestabilities Labels Eight
- Liquid Pearls ~ White Opal
- Smooch ~ Moonlight
- American Crafts ~ Dotted ribbon in Rouge
- Pop Dots
- Copics Used:
- Apron – E07, 18, 19; R27
- Shirt – E40, 41; T3
- Skirt – Y93, 95, 97
- Hair – YR24, 31; Y26
- Skin – E000, 00, 11, 13; R20, 30
- Outlining – T1, 3, 5