For today’s new challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog, we’re featuring Circle Cardz ~ either circle shaped cards or circles included on your card or project.
As you can see, I’ve made a circle easel card. I’ve followed this easy tutorial http://debbiepsplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/using-nestabilities-for-easel-cards-and.html
I thought this sentiment was perfect for what seems to be a “concerned” look on Tilda’s face!
I hope you can join us for this fun challenge! All the details and the gorgeous circle cards from the DT can be found on the 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping in today.
Gina K Designs ~ Arranged with Love sentiment
- PTI ~ stampers select cardstock
- Basic Grey ~ Lauderdale DP
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Standard Circle
- MS Pinking Scallop edge punch
- Smooch ~ Moonlight
- Miscellaneous pink dotted ribbon
- Miscellaneous white teeny buttons!
- velvet & pearl ribbon flowers from Michaels
- Pop Dots
- Copics Used:
- Jeans – RV19, 25, 29
- Shirt – BG000, 01, 02, 05, 07
- Shoes – E30, 31, 33, 37
- Hair – E31, 35, 47, 49
- Hair Bow – RV25: YG23; B39; BG05
- Skin – E000, 00, 11, 13; R20, 30