We have a certain 16 year old who will love this one! It’s hard to tell from these photos, but her outfit and boots have actually been paper pieced with some black glossy cardstock ~ I was hoping for a shiny black leather look! I also added some gold metallic ribbon for her belt and some gold metallic mesh to her skirt and behind the main mat.
The computer generated “ROCK STAR” wording was created using a font called Akka from dafont.com which I love!
You really must check out the awesome DIVA cards from the Tiddly Inks DT – you’ll definitely want to join us for this one! All the details can be found HERE.
- Tiddly Inks ~ Tainted
- PTI – stampers select cardstock
- Basic Grey ~ Curio DP
- Graphic 45 ~ On the Boardwalk DP
- Black glossy cardstock
- Gold metallic cardstock
- Computer generated sentiment ~ Akka for “Rock Star” (dafont.com) & Mistral for “Diva”
- Distress Ink ~ black soot
- Making Memories Star Metal Stickers
- Miscellaneous metallic gold mesh, ribbon & cord
- Pop Dots
- Copics used:
- hair – YR23, 24, 30
- skin – E000, 00, 01, 11, 13; R20, 30
- eyes – B24