Happy Tiddly Inks Tuesday!!
We’ve got another awesome challenge for you this week ~ REEL ME IN … create a card inspired by a Scary or Summer movie!
Ugh, as I’m typing this I just realized I think I took the challenge completely wrong!! My card is inspired by the new (summer release) Pirates of the Caribbean movie! Hmmm, I suppose it could be considered a scary movie! LOL
Since several people I know have MAJOR crushes on Johnny Depp, I know it won’t be hard to find a recipient for this one! This gorgeous pirate from Tiddly Inks Gothic Pinups collectionis called Pirate Jane … a perfect match for the one and only Captain Jack Sparrow!
Sooo, time to hop over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and take a peek at all the awesome cards from the DT – I’m sure you’ll be inspired to join us for this fun challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today.
- Tiddly Inks ~ Pirate Jane
- Computer generated sentiment
- unknown DP (sorry it’s from the scrap bin!)
- PTI ~ stampers select cardstock
- Smooch ~ moonlight paint
- Stickles ~ black diamonds
- Distress ink ~ barn door & black soot
- Recollections metal brads ~ skull
- Uniball Signo white gel pen
- Miscellaneous red dot & black velvet ribbons
- Pop Dots
- Copics used:
- skin – E000, 00, 11; R20, 30
- hair – YR23, 24, 31
- reds – R35, 46
- blacks – T1, 3, 5, 7, 9
- outlining – T5, 3, 1