***If you’re looking for the HOUSE MOUSE & FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE BLOG HOP post, please click HERE ***
Hello Gorgeous! 🙂
Time for a new challenge at the La La Land Crafts challenge blog! Today we’d like to see you add a doily to your card or project. These really are so popular right now in this wonderful card-making world.
This cutie is Dress Up Marci and boy did I have fun with her! Added lots of stickles and liquid pearls. She’s been colored with Copics … of course!
I hope you will join us for this challenge. All the details and the always amazing Design Team cards can be found HERE.
- La La Land ~ Dress Up Marci
- Computer generated sentiment
- MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky
- PTI ~ stampers select cardstock
- Cheery Lynn Designs die ~ French Pastry
- MME Lime Twist Twine
- Liquid Pearls ~ white
- Stickles ~ turquoise & crystal
- Pop Dots
- Copics used:
- skin – E000, 00, 01, 11; R20, 30, 35
- hair – YR31; E97, 99
- hat – Y23, 26, 28
- ribbon on hat – YG91, 93, 95, 97
- flower on hat – V01, 05, 06
- dress – BG53, 70, 71
- shoes – RV63, 66