Happy Wednesday!! Time for a new challenge at 7 Kids College Fund. Today our host is Suzanne Dean and she has come up with this awesome Sketch …
And, as you can see from the various beachy items, it’s a BEACH theme too!
I’ve used the Penny Black stamp set called BEACH DAY. As you can see the set comes with several matching accessory stamps ~ perfect for LOTS of summertime cards!
Since this Basic Grey ~ Lauderdale paper (that I LOVE!) was a little busy, I decided not to use any of the accessory stamps … for fear of a bit of beach overload!! 🙂
This little cutie definitely makes me in the mood for some much warmer weather!!
Be sure to take a peek at all the BEACHY cards from the 7KCF DT and hopefully you will be inspired to join us for this fun challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Penny Black ~ Beach Day
- PTI – stampers select cardstock
- Basic Grey ~ Lauderdale DP
- Distress Ink ~ tumbled glass, broken china
- Judkins Diamond Glaze
- Fiskars Boundary waters border punch
- Smooch ~ moonlight
- Pop Dots
- Copics used:
- inner tube & sunglasses – R02, 05, 27, 32, 35; B00, 02, 04, 05; Y15, 17
- swim suit & sandals – B00, 02, 04, 05; Y15, 17; R35
- hat: Y15, 23, 26, 28; YG01, 03, 23; R35, 43
- hair: E35, 47
- skin – E000, 00, 01, 11; R20, 30
- outlining – T1, 3, 5