April Showers Bring May Flowers!
Thank goodness too … otherwise, it would be very hard to endure these recent dreary, rainy days we’ve been having here in Wisconsin!
It’s time for a new challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog. This week, we’re letting YOU choose – either SHOWERS or FLOWERS.
And, the inside is BLOOMING with May flowers . . .
I hope you can pop over to the 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog to see all the gorgeous creations from the Design Team. And, hopefully, you’ll be inspired to join us for a $20.00 7 Kids College Fund gift certificate prize!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Bildmalarna ~ Mimosa Umbrella
- PTI – stampers select cardstock
- Three Bugs in a Rug ~ Chloe border, bloomers, mini floral, Chloe stripe DP
- White felt
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Big Scalloped Ovals
- Computer generated sentiment
- Judikins Diamond Glaze
- Star Dust Stickles
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics Used:
- Hair – YR31, 24; Y26, 28
- Skin – E000, 00, 11; R20, 30
- Dress – R81, 83, 85
- Umbrella & boots – YG03, 11, 93; BG45, 49
- Outlining – T1, 3, 5