I chose this image (Bugaboo Brats ~ Cheerleader Girl) a few weeks ago, not knowing at the time how appropriate she would be for me today!
Some of you may know that our house has been on the market … for a VERY long time!!! I’m happy to say that after numerous negotiations last week our house is officially SOLD!! I feel like getting out the pom poms and really cheering!! 😀
AND, we’ve found an awesome new house that we LOVE, love, love! YAY!
The crazy part is, after all this time with no action, both houses close in March! Eeek. It’s a little overwhelming right now trying to work out all the details … ours closes on March 21st, and we just found out yesterday that the new one won’t close until March 31st! So we’ll be homeless for TEN days – along with our two cats! hmmm… gotta work on that!
But, back to the Copic Creations challenge! Here’s the full card showing me with my pom poms!!
I hope you can join us for this challenge. All the details and the amazing samples from the mega talented Design Team can be found at the Copic Creations challenge blog.
Not sure of my schedule for the next few weeks (months??!), due to our big move! But, I hope to pop in with updates occasionally.
- Bugaboo ~ BB Cheerleader Girl
- Computer generated sentiment
- PTI cardstock
- Gina K Designs pure luxury red hot cs
- Sassafras ~ paper crush sweet smooches & head over heels DP
- Spellbinders Label 4 Grand Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Distress ink ~ tumbled glass
- Ranger ~ Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
- Stickles ~ fruit punch
- Ranger ~ Inkssentials White Opaque Pen
- Miscellaneous ribbon & floss
- Pop Dots
- Copics: R02, 08, 14, 17, 20, 24, 27, 30; YR20, 21, 24, 31; Y26; E000, 00, 11; BG11, 34, 72; W1, 3, 5