Helloooo out there! Hopefully, some of you still remember me! Sorry for the lack of posts, but we have sooooooooooo much to get done before our big move on March 21st! Thank you ALL for your congrats on our sale/purchase — I really appreciate it.
This will actually be my last post for awhile for the All That Scraps Wednesday challenge blog … at least until some time in April when I hope to be a little more sane! (knock on wood)
Our challenge this week is an AWESOME sketch designed by the equally AWESOME Rachel Schneider of the ATS Design Team:
I’ve used one of the newest cuties, released this month at All That Scraps, C.C. Designs ~ Spring Kiki La Rue.
Please be sure to take a peek at all the cards from the All That Scraps challenge DT using Rachel’s sketch – and be sure to give it a try … you’ll like it!
So, I hope to be posting a couple of cards during the next month … probably only for the Copic Creations challenge — I just couldn’t give that one up! I hope you’ll stop back for a peek at those on the 1st and 15th.
Thanks for visiting today – hope you’re having a good week.
- C.C. Designs ~ Spring Kiki La Rue
- PTI ~ Mega Mixed Messages sentiment
- PTI cardstock
- Gina K Designs pure luxury red hot cs
- Basic Grey ~ Nook & Pantry DP
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Petite Ovals
- Marianne Designs Creatables Swirl Leaf die
- Smooch ~ moonlight
- Miscellaneous brads, primas & pearls
- Pop Dots
- Copics: R00, 14, 17, 20, 24, 27, 30; E000, 00, 11, 21, 25, 27, 29, 51; T0, 1, 3, 5