Today’s challenge at Tiddly Inks is to create a MASCULINE card or Father’s Day card.
I’ve used the image called SANDY MEMORIES, and thought this computer generated sentiment would make a great Father’s Day card …
A couple of years ago at my nephew’s wedding in New Jersey on the beach ~ all the bridesmaids wore gorgeous dresses in this teal color. Since then, the color combo of teal & sand has always been one of my favorites and brings back memories of that beautiful wedding!
The flag was added using the end of a toothpick with a small piece of DP wrapped around it. The sand castle was colored with Copics and then I applied some Ultra Fine Flower Soft in sand. Here’s a quick closeup of that …
So, I hope you can pop over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog to check out the other MANLY MEN cards from the awesome Design Team, and of course, be inspired to join us for this challenge.
Thanks for your visit today.
- Tiddly Inks ~ Sandy Memories
- PTI – stampers select cardstock
- Computer generated sentiment
- MME ~ Stella & Rose – Hazel 6×6 DP
- Distress Ink ~ tumbled glass
- Pink Paislee ~ Soiree twine
- Heidi Grace ~ self adhesive metal accents
- Ultra Fine Flower Soft ~ sand
- Pop Dots
- Copics used:
- sand castle & sand – E30, 31
- skin – E000, 00, 01, 11; R20, 30
- hair – E50, 51, 53, 55
- shirts – BG000, 10, 11, 18, 53, 75
- shovels – BG18, 75
- outlining – W1, 3, 5