A VERY happy weekend to you! Believe it or not, this is just a card for the fun of it!! It’s been awhile since I’ve been able to that. This cutie is one of the new images by Sarah Kay from Stampavie called Chloe Watching the Trees in the Autumn Wind.
What a tough card to photograph! I used some copper metallic cardstock for the swirls and on every picture the copper looked almost black, or there was lots of back flash. So, all I can say is that this card definitely looks much better in real life!
I liked the idea to combine the smooth copper cardstock and the rough Jute ribbon that I was so happy to find at the Gina K. Designs store! This ribbon seems perfect for Autumn or vintage cardz, IMO!
It’s a rainy – “blustery” day here today in Wisconsin, so this card seemed quite appropriate. It’s always a little sad to see the bare trees after all the leaves have fallen – and, of course, the fact that SOMEONE needs to RAKE! hehe
- Stampavie ~ Chloe Watching the Trees in the Autumn Wind
- K&Co ~ Tim Coffey Fall Specialty Paper
- Copper foil metallic cardstock
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Petite Ovals
- Tim Holtz ~ elegant flourishes
- Gina K. Designs ~ Jute ribbon
- K&Co metal art sentiment
- Memento ~ tuxedo black
- Distress Ink ~ tea dye
- Distress Ink ~ aged mahogany
- Distress Ink ~ walnut stain
- Pop Dots
- Copics: E000, 00, 07, 08, 11, 13, 25, 29, 30, 31, 34, 51, 53, 55, 57; R01, 20, 30, 35, 46; YR02, 68; Y23; YG91; W1, 3, 5; T0, 1, 3, 5