Hello and happy Thursday . . . we’re getting closer and closer to the weekend! I’ve got a fun card for you today made with some of the new Graphic 45 Halloween papers and an adorable vintage witch from I Brake For Stamps.
She’s called Girl on Pumpkin and is part of an awesome selection of Halloween images available at I Brake For Stamps. If you haven’t visited the I Brake For Stamps site recently, you’ll be in for a surprise ~ Della has completely redesigned the site, making it so much easier to navigate and find exactly what you’re looking for … and with over 3,000 stamps – you’re sure to find SOMETHING! 🙂
Don’t forget to use coupon code SAVE10MARY for a 10% discount off your entire order!
Lots of glitter on this one! I don’t often do this abstract/vintage type of card – which seems to be so popular right now, so I thought it would be fun to give it a try! And, I found it was actually pretty easy, especially using the new Halloween in Wonderland papers. Besides, if you do make a mistake, who would know?! LOL
Don’t forget to take a peek at the awesome new website for I Brake For Stamps ~ I know you’ll LOVE it!
- I Brake For Stamps ~ Girl on Pumpkin
- Graphic 45 ~ Halloween in Wonderland DP
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Stickles ~ black diamond
- Stickles ~ grape glitz
- Stickles ~ icicle
- Smooch paint ~ tuxedo
- Sparkling H2Os ~ gold dust
- Self adhesive Glitter domes ~ purple and black
- Miscellaneous ribbons and tulle
- Pop Dots
- Copics: YR12, 15, 16; Y23, 32; YG00, 01; V15, 17; BV11; E000, 00, 11, 13, 97, 99; W1, 3, 5