So, by now you’re probably thinking . . . ANOTHER snowman?! lol Told you I Brake For Stamps has LOTS! 🙂 This one is actually one of many from the Shy Bear collection ~ called Snowman Shy Bear. As soon as I saw him I thought he would be ideal for a Secret Santa card!
As usual, be sure to use Coupon Code SAVE10MARY to receive a 10% discount from your entire purchase at I Brake For Stamps.
Thanks for stopping in today. I’ve got TWO challenge for ya tomorrow ~ 7 Kids College Fund & All That Scraps. Hope you can stop back!
- I Brake For Stamps ~ Snowman Shy Bear
- Computer generated sentiment ~ Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly
- Basic Grey ~ wassail DP
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Memento ~ tuxedo black
- Distress Inks ~ fired brick, pumice stone
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Squares
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ribbon Tags Trio 2
- Stickles ~ frosted lace
- American Crafts ~ rouge dotted ribbon
- Copics: R20, 30, 59, 89; BV20, 23; YR61, 65; E07, 30, 31, 35, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 51, 53, 55; W00, 1, 3, 5, 6, 8