Well, I just couldn’t resist joining this week’s challenge over at Kenny K’s! It was the perfect excuse for me to do ANOTHER monochromatic card!! The challenge is On the Dark Side – so I, of course, decided this should mean monochrome tones! 🙂
I’ve used one of the newest images from Kenny, called Devilish Donna! This is obviously, another non-traditional Mary card ~ Once in awhile, I just like to switch gears a bit! I really love coloring the eyes on these images … next time I promise to try one with colors!! LOL You really should take a look at the awesome cardz from the DT for this challenge – very talented ladies! I’m posting this just in the nick of time too, the challenge officially closes today at 8:00 p.m.!
Thanks for stopping in today ~ Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!
- Kenny K’s ~ Devilish Donna
- Computer generated sentiment
- PTI white cardstock
- SEI ~ Juliette
- Imaginesce ~ To Love & Cherish
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Mega Ovals
- Ranger ~ Bridal Embossing Tinsel (on wings)
- Stickles ~ frosted lace (tear)
- Miscellaneous grey rhinestone sticker
- Pop Dots
- Copics: W00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8; T 5