Happy Friday! TGIF. Time for a new Copic Creations challenge ~ this week we’re focusing on all the fun tricks you can do using your Colorless Blender Pen! Fun, right? 🙂 And, boy did I have fun ~ talk about blender pen over-kill! 🙂
Our sponsor this week is Pink Cat Studio . . . they have THE cutest images around! This one I’ve used for my card is called Frank ‘n Fairy. Every time I see it, it just makes me smile … imagine what must be going through this little fairy’s mind when Frank opens the door ~ even in his very cool outfit!! lol
Here’s the list of blender techniques I touched on for this card:
- the bricks
- Frank’s jeans
- his tie-dyed shirt
- his spiffy knit sweater !
- his face and hands
- the door jam & door
- used a stamp soaked in blender solution for the background swirls on the inside of Frank’s home
- Fairy’s dotted dress
- her pumpkin … I think that’s it!
We’ve included LOTS of tutorials to help with this challenge. I hope you will join us for some blender pen fun. All the details and the AWESOME creations from the team can be found at the Copic Creations Challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have plans for a great weekend!
- Pink Cat Studio ~ Frank ‘n Fairy digi image
- Basic Grey, eerie papers (Now in stock at 7KCF!)
- Prima Marketing, spooky dp
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Memento ink, tuxedo black
- Distress ink, black soot
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Deckled Rectangles
- Martha Stewart, drippy goo punch
- Stickles ~ fruit punch
- Glitter Dome crystal stickers by Mark Richards
- Recollections halloween bat brads
- Miscellaneous black tulle
- Pop Dots
- Copics: YR12, 14, 18, 68; B97, 99; BV08; Y11, 17, 21, 23, 28; R83, 85; YG91, 93, 97; E000, 00, 07, 11, 13, 71, 74, 77, 79, 97, 99; C2, 3, 5, 7; W7; T3, 5, 7, 9; Colorless blender!