Welcome to the Holiday Release Blog Hop for Whimsy Stamps, celebrating NINE new holiday stamps and stamp sets from my favorite WS illustrators Crissy Armstrong and Raindrop Echo Designs. All nine stamps and sets are available today at Whimsy Stamps.
I was so happy to have the opportunity to finally color one of Crissy’s carousel horses! This, of course, is her Christmas design called Jingle Bell Ride and I just love him!
Once again, I’ve used the VERY cool paper from Basic Grey’s new jovial paper pad for my card – In case you missed it, I did a sneak peek of one of Ann Vento’s new images also with this paper – here.
This gorgeous guy is all decked out for the holidays and would be perfect for a special Christmas card. The matching sentiment is part of a set included with the carousel horse ~ Jingle Bell Ride. Seems to be a slight glare from the gold embossing in this photo, so here’s a quick closeup view …
If you’ve come here from Simonne Clay’s blog, you’re on the right path and your next stop is
For those of you who just happened to stop by today ~ since the list for the blog hop is rather long, there will be several surprise opportunities throughout the hop for hoppers to win prizes. The grand prize of ALL nine of the new release stamps will be at the end of the hop ~ with candy stops along the way. Here’s the complete list of blog hop participants:
Me (You are here!)
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Hopping!
- Whimsy Stamps by Crissy Armstrong ~ Jingle Bell Ride
- Basic Grey ~ jovial
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Squares
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Tags Trio
- Smooch paint ~ snickerdoodle
- Smooch paint ~ moonlight
- Distress ink ~ crushed olive
- Distress ink ~ forest moss
- Distress ink ~ walnut stain
- Ranger ~ gold super fine embossing powder
- American Crafts glittered brads
- Mini jingle bells
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: R01, 24, 27, 35, 46, 59, 89; YG01, 03, 91, 93, 95, 97, 99; G99; Y11, 17, 28; E50, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59; T0, 1, 3, 5, 7