Welcome back! My second post today is for the always enjoyable challenge at Sundays With Crissy!! This week we are featuring “Your Favorite Time of Year“. Can you guess mine?! 🙂 Not too hard, huh? Yep, it’s Fall/Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving ~ LOTS of food, family and friends and NO gifts required!!
We have a fantastic prize package for one lucky winner of this challenge ~ Your choice of FIVE digi images by Crissy and a beautiful pad of design paper. All the details can be found at Sundays With Crissy. While you’re there, be sure to check out the amazing samples from the uber talented Design Team ladies – I know you’ll be amazed!
I also wanted to show you that this card is a TRIPLE layer! I really wanted Mr. Turkey to stand out!
I hope you will join us for this challenge ~ I’d love to see what YOUR favorite time of the year is! Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday. Guess what tomorrow is … House Mouse Monday! 🙂
- Squigglefly ~ Thy Cart Overfloweth by Crissy Armstrong
- PTI white cardstock
- K&Co DP
- Sentiment is computer generated
- Distress Ink ~ Forest Moss
- Distress Ink ~ Walnut Stain
- 3mm & 5mm self-adhesive nailheads
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Janome Sew Mini
- Pop Dots
- Copics: YR21, 23, 24; Y26, 35; YG13, 91, 93, 95, 97; R27, 59, 89; E07, 08, 09, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31, 34, 35, 37, 43, 44, 50, 51, 53, 95, 97, 99; W0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 8; T1, 3, 5