I’ve been soooo excited about today’s Copic Creations challenge and just couldn’t wait to share this cutie with you!
Our challenge this week is Copic Coloring of Fur … with a TWIST!
The twist is to use bright, fun Copic colors – not your usual Browns! fun, right? Well, I thought so! LOL
This cutie is from one of our sponsors this week – Stamp Fairy.com ~ LOTS of adorable digis there!
We also have a second sponsor – My Creative Classroom ~ you REALLY need to check out their amazing selection of classes!
You better jump over to check out the prizeS up for grabs this week!! All the details AND the awesome DT samples can be found HERE.
Thanks for your visit today.
- Stamp Fairy ~ Barry Halloween
- Computer generated sentiment
- Bo Bunny Crush 6×6 collection DP
- Silver metallic cardstock
- PTI ~ stampers select cardstock
- Distress Ink ~ tumbled glass & black soot
- Stickles ~ xmas red
- Misc. heart charm
- Misc. red dot ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics used:
- fur – R35, 37, 39, 89; T3, 5
- paws, nose & horns – T0, 1, 3, 5, 7
- grass – YG01, 03