Well, unfortunately the weather is becoming much more appropriate for snowmen! No white stuff yet, but it sure feels like it could be any day now. blech. Don’t get me wrong, I love snowmen – just not the snow needed to make one!
I can’t even tell you how much I LOVE this new paper I found at my local scrapbook store! Seems that red and black are THE hot colors for Christmas papers this year. This paper is by Teresa Collins and each sheet is GORGEOUS!! I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve never actually heard of this brand of paper, but boy I sure am glad I have now! Here’s a link to her blog showing all the papers in the Noel collection, which I ‘ve used for this card.
I also wanted to share with you the new Sizzix die I found at my LSS also ~ I’ve only used the holly leaf part, but it also includes an awesome swirl die cut that I know you’ll be seeing here in the very near future! I love it …. too!
Thanks for visiting today.
- I Brake For Stamps ~ Snowman #4
- Teresa Collins ~ Noel collection DP
- Black glittered cardstock
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Memento ~ tuxedo black
- Distress Inks ~ walnut stain, black soot
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Standard Circle
- Sizzix ~ Flourish, Holly & Mistletoe die
- Stickles ~ black diamond
- Stickles ~ christmas red
- May Arts black velvet ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: R02, 08, 46, 59, 89; RV10, 11, 32; BG96, 99; T0, 1, 3, 5, 7′