Awwwww … this cute little pup is for my monthly Sundays With Crissy challenge post! Isn’t he soooooooo cute?! He’s called IN THE DOGHOUSE by Crissy Armstrong and available as a digi image at Whimsy Stamps. I thought he would work perfect for one of my grand kids who has been sick with the stomach flu.
Now it’s your turn to show us your Flower themed card!! There will be five free digi’s given
to one lucky challenge participant who will be chosen by Random.org at the end
of the month. Still plenty of time left!
You may now use images from any company and still be included in
the draw for the blog candy prize! Those who use one of Crissy’s images, either
from her rubber or digital collections will be entered twice in the draw. But
please respect the rule of no more than three entries per month. Otherwise your
entries could be deleted.
Don’t forget to add
some flowers to your cards and then pop over to THIS
BLOG POST to enter your card!
Thanks for visiting today! Almost time for the weekend … Yay!
- Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps ~ In the Doghouse
- PTI – stampers select cardstock
- Basic Grey ~ Sweet Threads DP
- MME Stella & Rose ~ Hazel 6×6 pad (yellow dotted)
- Computer generated sentiments & dog name
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Squares
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Squares
- Martha Stewart ~ flowers
- Miscellaneous yellow dotted ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics Used:
- Puppy – E30, 31, 35, 41, 47, 49
- Flowers – R81, 83, 85; Y15, 17, 18; YG03, 11, 25
- Roof – E41, 44, 47
- Ground – E30, 31, 35, 37
- Outlining – T1, 3, 5