Hello! Happy March 1st … hoping your day “came in like a lamb”!
We’ve got a new challenge for you today at the Copic Creations Challenge blog. Since the past two challenges have been Cool and Warm Colors, we thought it would be fun to combine the two, using Complementary Colors. Complementary colors are found on the opposite sides of the color wheel.
Our sponsor this week is Crafts and Me – they have some of THE most gorgeous digital images around! One lucky winner will receive their choice of FOUR digis!! For my card, I’ve used their image called Forever Rose …
I love her … eye! (that just doesn’t sound right.) lol She’s been colored using E70s and B90s (see below for specific list). The papers are from the GCD Studios Ella Blue 8×8 collection pack and the sentiment is computer generated. I think I’ll give this to the girl who cuts my hair since I’m definitely blue without her!
I hope you will join us for this challenge. All the details and the GORGEOUS creations from the Design Team can be found HERE.
MOVING UPDATE: We had FIVE pods delivered this weekend – now lining our driveway! I know the neighbors are loving us right now. They couldn’t be any brighter … I’d say they’re a Copic YR08!
CORRECTION: In my last post, due to my crazy schedule right now, I neglected to add the card supply list. Since a few have asked, here are those details for this card …
SUPPLIES USED (for Stamping Bella card):
- Stamping Bella ~ HuggyBellas (SOON to be added at 7 Kids College Fund!)
- PTI cardstock
- Computer generated sentiment
- My Mind’s Eye ~ Fine and Dandy collection DP
- Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Labels Four
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- EK Success leaf punch
- Target $1 section ~ teeny, tiny flower punch
- Miscellaneous brad, primas & ribbons
- Pop Dots
- Copics: BG000, 72, 75; RV34; R20, 30; YR23, 24, 31; E000, 00, 02, 11, 13, 18, 30; G12
Thanks for stopping by today!
SUPPLIES USED (for current card):