TGIF!! And, it’s a long THREE-DAY weekend here in the US. Yay.
Had to color this one in my favorite – PURPLE, and LOTS of it! I also added one of Tiffany’s other favorite images of mine ~ Hummingbird. He’s been highlighted with some Smooch paints in Green Apple and Illuminate for his wings.
I also tried one of the other new release images, but was just not happy how the card turned out. Ugh. First off, I’ll show you the photo I found on the internet to use for my inspiration …
Here’s my attempt at this gorgeous red and white petunia, using Tiffany’s Petunia Frills:
Have a GREAT, safe and DRY (no rain – we’ve had enough!) weekend everyone!
- Tiffany Doodles ~ Petunias in a Jar
- Tiffany Doodles ~ Hummingbird
- PTI – stampers select cardstock
- Memory Box ~ Enchanted DP
- Distress Ink ~ stormy sky
- Cuttlebug ~ corner dies
- Smooch ~ green apple
- Smooch ~ illuminate
- Smooch ~ moonlight
- Hero Arts ~Purple self adhesive rhinestones
- Misc. ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics used:
- petunias – V01, 05, 09, 15, 17
- leaves & bird body – YG63, 67; B93, 96, 99; G12
- bird wings – BG000, 18, 72
- water in jar – BG000; B000, 01;
- jar – T0, 1, 3, 5
- outlining – T1, 3, 5