It’s my DD’s (Quinn’s mommy!) birthday today!! She’s a purple-aholic just like me, so I was excited to make this gift set for her special day.
Just Us Girls is having a Template Week challenge and I felt like a kid in a candy store looking through the awesome selection of templates from Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs, the sponsor for this challenge!! Wow, you really must take a peek ~ I will definitely be back to this site again!
And topped them off with a yummy teal and lilac Prima flower.
The matching card is made using an adorable stamp from the Betsy Bluebell set from Penny Black, now available at 7 Kids College Fund. I used scrap pieces of patterned paper leftover from the boxes for this card . . .
So, here’s wishing my all-grown up with three gorgeous children of her own, daughter a VERY happy and special birthday today! Surprise!! 🙂
- Penny Black ~ Betsy Bluebell
- Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs ~ Hexagon Boxes
- Little Yellow Bicycle ~ Purple Paisley
- Lasting Impressions ~ Hyacinth Checks
- Prima Marketing ~ Fleur Danseur Releve
- Distress Ink ~ tumbled glass
- Inkssentials Cut-n-Dry Stamp Pad Felt
- Martha Stewart Punch ~ Daisy Fan Deep Edge
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Thirteen
- Miscellaneous ribbons
- Smooch paint ~ moonlight
- Pop dots
- Copics: BV000, 00, 01. 02, 08, 11; R20, 30; E000, 00, 11, 25, 27, 30; W0; T1, 3, 5