HAPPY HOUSE MOUSE MONDAY!!
Hope you had a great weekend. We’ve got a new challenge today over at the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge blog ~ You Gotta Have Friends, brought to us by the wonderful, ohhh-so nice and VERY talented Sue Drees from the HM Design Team.
Talk about two VERY cozy friends! I just love this HM stamp, appropriately called Holiday Smooch. I’ve actually used Distress Inks to paint this one on watercolor paper — No Copics, except for the gray outlining!! Can you believe it?! lol It’s been awhile since I’ve used this medium and really enjoyed it!
I hope you have time to take a peek at the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge Design Team’s awesome FRIENDS projects, I know you’ll be inspired to join us for this challenge!
Thanks for visiting today! Snowman Tuesday tomorrow. 🙂
- House Mouse ~ Holiday Smooch
- My Minds Eye ~ Lost & Found union square DP
- Strathmore coldpress watercolor paper
- Versafine ~ onyx black ink
- Distress Inks ~ tattered rose, fired brick, aged mahogany, bundled sage, shabby shutters, forest moss, brushed corduroy, tea dye, wild honey, black soot and weathered wood
- Sizzix ~ Flourish, holly & mistletoe die
- My Minds Eye ~ Lost & Found glitter trim
- Stickles ~ xmas red
- Copics: T1, 3, 5