Hellooooo out there! I hope there are a few of you who still remember me. 🙂 I know it’s been ages. We’re finally all moved into the new house … not necessarily all unpacked, but we’re getting there! Now, I’m dealing with over 2,000 emails from the past month and a half!! Holy moly, I’ve missed a lot. Hopefully, anyone waiting for a response will have a little patience with me since I’m moving very slowly.
I’m happy that my first post after this long absence is for today’s Copic Creations challenge. I think we’ve got a great one today too! We even have a poll on the blog for you to vote for your favorite paper.
I must tell you …. I LOVE, love, love this paper! It’s like coloring on butter! LOL All the details AND a chance for you to win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to try this paper for yourself can be found at the Copic Creations challenge blog.
In addition to ALL that I’ve missed over the last couple of months during our move, I also missed several birthdays — soooo, I thought this ADORABLE image from InStyle Stamps would be perfect for a belated birthday card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today ~ I’ve missed you all! I hope you have a few minutes to check out our Favorite Paper challenge at the Copic Creations challenge blog and all the awesome sample cards from the Design Team.
- InStyle Stamps ~ Alice from the Fairy Tales Collection
- Cryogen White cardstock ~ Paper Temptress
- Teal Felt Grande cardstock ~ Paper Temptress HIT paper package
- Basic Grey ~ lime rickey 12×12 paper: liquid candy & hoboken DP
- Computer generated sentiment
- Distress Ink ~ broken china
- Ranger ~ Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
- Smooch ~ moonlight
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics Used:
- Hair – YR31, 23, 24; Y26, 28
- Skin – E000, 00, 11; R20, 30, 43
- Dress, hair ribbon & eyes – BG02, 05, 07, 49
- Apron, lace trim – E50, 53; T3, 5
- Teacup – BG000, 01
- Rabbit – W1, 3; T1, 3; RV10
- Top hat & jacket – T1, 3, 5, 7
- Tie & hat band – BG72, 75
- Pocket watch – Y11, 17, 28
- Cards – E81
- Outlining – T1, 3, 5